56 years of continuous building of a seismically resilient society
56 years of scientific research activities
56 years of educational activities
209 masters and 57 doctors of science
56 years of applicative activities
56 years of post-earthquake missions
56 years of social accountability and promotional activities for raising public awareness
A few words about the Institute
The Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology (IZIIS) is a scientific-research and high-education institution, existing as a unit within the Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje.
The Institute performs high education activity involving the second and the third cycle of studies, scientific-research and applicative activity in the scientific-research field of earthquake engineering and engineering seismology as well as in all scientific fields related to the basic activity of the Institute.
The Institute performs its activities under the title of: Republic of North Macedonia, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Institute of Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Seismology – Skopje. The abbreviated title of the Institute is: Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, IZIIS – Skopje.
- Preliminary list for enrollment of students in the third cycle of studies October 12, 2021
- Competition – ERASMUS+ September 12, 2021
- Scholarships for doctoral studies August 5, 2021
- Enlollment Call 2021-2022 Doctoral studies July 28, 2021
- Competition for second and third cycle of studies June 1, 2021